All 16 art Reviews

Skuther Skuther

Not the first of yours I've favorited

Just gorgeous. I love any manmade scenery where you can see a bunch of different tiers of elevation. Stems from 2D platformer love, I think. Love the warm feel too, and that it avoids the Tolkien cliches of most settings from a time long past.

Neolight responds:

Thanks man!

Chaos Theory Chaos Theory

Hmmm

Body of a woman, face of David Bowie. My penis is confused.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
voxmortemcg responds:

haha, that one made me laugh! You are right- sometimes my bad drawing habits kick in and results are masculine females lacking only beard :)

Takahashi Meijin no Boken Jima Takahashi Meijin no Boken Jima

Nailed it.

I did always picture him fatter, though.

Newgrounds Sprite guys! Newgrounds Sprite guys!

Love it

I'm almost as tall as Tom's dick. Great depictions all around. Everyone feels like a unique character. Mindchamber, Swain, and Mike are definite favorites.

Tankman Tankman

Huzzah!

That's my laptop on the left side. Finally, I have my mark on Newgrounds!
Jokes aside, definitely a stellar job. Great attention to detail and a likable concept. I envy anyone who can work well with physical media.

Titan Wars Titan Wars

Sexy

See, if we were to fight wars with giant robots instead of squishy family-having humans, it would be awesome instead of tragic. A poignant message to us all.
Also, excellent draw, of course.

Girls Girls Girls! Girls Girls Girls!

Girls? Girls? Girls? I like all of those things

Also, this picture. It feels saloony yet modern. I only dock marks because nothing really blows me away, and the ass feels very slapped on, not that you need to give much of a reason to throw ass in someone's face.

It's the Smoker It's the Smoker

Cool

Shading's a little flat, but I like it. Smoker's my favorite infected to play as for fun, but certainly not for points :P

Harshlands Harshlands

Very nice

I agree about the thighs being kinda hefty for the girl's body type, and the image feels a bit cropped - like we're missing something. But these are minor quips within a great image. Love the warm and varied colors.

Bug Bait Bug Bait

Haha, awesome

I really hope this gets in. And not just for introverted motivations.

TurkeyOnAStick responds: